At Eco Bear, we understand that people that need our assistance oftentimes need help from other professionals at the same time as well. There is a myriad of different types of situations that can arise that require a multifaceted response and different types of assistance and support. As a consequence, our Eco Bear family presents this resource area for you.
In addition to a listing of different types of services, we provide you informative materials on a wide range of topics. We are striving to make this a comprehensive resource center on a wide range of different relevant topics. Our resource area will continue to grow as we add more businesses, professionals, and specialists of different types and informational materials that we think will resonate with your clients.
- 50 Creative Ways to Memorialize a Loved One
- Funerals360: A Discussion with Rachel Zeldin on Her Funeral Resource
- Local Resources in Los Angeles County
- Loss and the Grief Journey
- Required Pest Control Information California Landlords Must Provide To Tenants
- Resources for Dying and Death in the 21st Century
- Resources for Restoring Your Home and Life After a Major Catastrophe
- Resources for Survivors of Suicide Loss
- Toxic Mold: California Landlord Responsibilities to Tenant
- Understanding the Realities of End of Life Counseling: Sorting out the Facts From the Falsehoods
- Veteran Benefits
- Who Has the Legal Right to Make Decisions About Your Funeral?