California Adult Services contacted Eco Bear regarding a gentleman named Thomas, who resides at March Air Reserve Base. The Adult Services client currently cannot appropriately maintain his apartment in a duly clean and organized manner. Adult Services did not communicate why this is the case, nor did the agency provide any information as to whether the situation involving the resident of March Air Reserve Base was ongoing or something of reasonably new origin. The reality is that this additional data is not necessary to provide immediate professional residential cleaning assistance.
Information on Fees for Professional Cleaning Services
An industry-wide issue regarding professional cleaning services, including clutter and biohazard remediation, is a recurring lack of fee transparency. For this reason, ensuring that the costs associated with comprehensive cleaning are well delineated is crucial.
In this case, Eco Bear set a flat fee of $800 to undertake and complete all aspects of this cleaning project. There are no hidden fees. There are no surcharges or additional costs. As an aside, payment is not due in advance of cleanup commencement. No deposit is required. The fee is due and owing upon completion of the job and approval of the work done.
In this case, one professional team member was assigned to the job. A one-day time frame was established to complete work at the residence. The objective was to ensure that the individual needing these services would have them completed thoroughly and in the shortest amount of time reasonably possible.
There is never a one-size-fits-all approach to undertaking a cleaning or biohazard remediation project. In other words, each job is evaluated in its own right to determine:
- Number of team members needed to do a job effectively
- Accurate estimate of the fee to be charged for a project
- Precise time frame during which a job reasonably can be completed
This process ensures that there are no surprises to a client.
Most Common Reasons Why People Lose Control Over Maintaining a Clean, Tidy, Organized Home
There are a number of more commonly occurring reasons why an individual like Thomas at the Marsh Air Reserve Base cannot maintain a clean, tidy, and organized residence. In most cases more than one of these reasons may be involved in preventing a person from consistently maintaining an appropriately clean home. Nine of these frequently occurring reasons are discussed with you in this article:
- Lack of time: With busy schedules and competing priorities, it can be difficult to find time to focus on cleaning and organizing the home. This does not seem to be the root cause in this case. However, this can be a reason why a residence ends up in disarray.
- Overwhelm: When the task of cleaning and organizing the home seems too big or daunting, it can be hard to know where to start. The lack of a clean, tidy, organized home can be an issue that starts on a small scale but in the ends snowballs into something else entirely different.
- Procrastination: Avoiding cleaning and organizing tasks can lead to clutter and disorganization building up over time. Procrastination can intertwine with other issues – like becoming overwhelmed – which can result in a residence in need of professional cleaning assistance.
- Lack of motivation: Sometimes people just don’t feel like cleaning and organizing, and struggle to find the motivation to get started. Lack of motivation sometimes is a symptom of an emotional or mental health issue like depression.
- Unrealistic expectations: If people set unrealistic expectations for how clean and organized their home should be, they may become discouraged and give up. In other words, they fail to regularly engage in home cleaning because they conclude that a proper result is unreachable.
- Poor habits: Bad habits, like leaving things lying around or not putting things back where they belong, can contribute to clutter and disorganization. This issue can compound over time, resulting in a notably untidy home.
- Lack of systems: It can be difficult to maintain a tidy home without established systems for cleaning and organizing. Those people with the most reasonably clean homes are the way people who develop accessible strategies to get and keep a home in order.
- Mental health issues: Mental health problems like depression or anxiety can make it difficult to find the energy or motivation to clean and organize. Professional assistance may be necessary to address emotional or mental health issues in order to lay the groundwork for proper cleaning habits.
- Physical health issues: Physical limitations or chronic pain can make cleaning and organizing tasks difficult or impossible to complete. There is some speculation that a physical health limitation may have played a significant role in the March Air Reserve base resident who is facing significant issues in maintaining a clean and organized residence.
Eco Bear was not provided specific information about why the residence needed professional comprehensive cleaning. The reality is that even when provided this type of information, confidentiality is of paramount importance. In other words, a truly professional cleaning and biohazard remediation company honors all clients’ privacy and confidentiality.