Life as we knew it seems so long ago, doesn’t it? At Eco Bear, we feel the stress too. We know that the people of Clovis, CA are trying to figure out how to proceed. What is safe? How do you know when the virus is gone from your home or business? When is it safe to go out? We understand all of it. First and foremost, we want you to know that we are here for you. As a locally owned company, we are a part of the community, we understand your worries and want to help.
At Eco Bear, we deal with the most difficult cleanup situations including suicide, crime scene, and unattended death cleanups. We always work with the utmost efficiency, confidentiality, and safety. We understand that COVID-19 is completely different than anything anyone has dealt with before – we are committed to staying up-to-date on the latest regulations, safety precautions, and research. We always take the utmost precautions and wear the right protection to protect ourselves as well as our clients.
We know this is a scary time for you, but we are here for you. Our COVID-19 disinfection services create a safe haven at your home or business. We understand how disconcerting it can feel to know your area has been infected. We’re here to help you put those pieces back together by professionally disinfecting the area, making your home or business safe once again.
The Spread of COVID-19
We understand there is so much misinformation out there today. People don’t know what is truth and what isn’t any longer. We are here to help you understand the fact from fiction, ensuring that you have only the ‘right’ information when it comes to dealing with COVID-19 in Clovis, CA.
Here’s what we know so far:
- COVID- 19 spreads very easily between humans
- COVID-19 spreads from surface to human, which includes things like doorknobs, countertops, and light switches
- COVID-19 can live on fabrics, such as laundry for several hours; laundry should never be shaken
- COVID-19 has claimed approximately 1% of the lives of those affected in Fresno County
- Between 1% – 2% of those affected with COVID-19 end up hospitalized
- Affected individuals can show symptoms between 2 and 14 days from the day of exposure
- Not everyone shows symptoms, but carry the virus
- The symptoms vary from mild to life threatening
- Anyone with an uncontrollable fever, chest pain, or difficulty breathing should seek immediate medical attention
- If you’ve been in contact with someone with the virus, you should isolate yourself for 14 days
- If you have symptoms, you should isolate yourself for at least 10 days after the first symptom and an additional 3 days after the symptoms disappear
If you are in a situation where a family member or employee has the virus, it’s vital that you have the areas properly disinfected. Because the virus spreads so easily, it can easily spread among your family members or employees quickly.
At Eco Bear, we offer the highest quality disinfection services while utilizing the utmost safety precautions. We are here to make your home or business safe again while keeping everyone safe throughout the process.
Let a Quality Clovis, CA COVID-19 Cleaning Company Keep You Safe
At Eco Bear, we care about the Clovis community. We are a part of you – which means you don’t deal with a company that treats you like a number. We treat each client as family – we are in this together. We want your home or business to be just as safe as you want it.
We have a great track record of providing the highest quality cleanup and disinfection services after the most difficult situations including suicide, crime scene, and unattended death cleanups. We have dealt with the most intense situations and always keep the utmost confidence and integrity throughout the process.
Our track record speaks for itself. We care about the people of Clovis and want to help you disinfect your area with ease. We aren’t a company from across the globe just out to get your money. We are here to help every person in the Clovis area feel safe and secure.
We offer the most competitive COVID-19 disinfection service prices in Clovis. We are transparent and honest with our quotes and stand behind our services. We don’t collect payment until we are done with the job and know that you are 100% satisfied with the job done.
We take pride in our concern for the people of Clovis, CA. We are here for you every step of the way. Call our COVID-19 hotline at (818) 358-4359 any time day or night, as we are available 24/7, 365 days a year. We are here to answer your questions, schedule an appointment, and help you with your disinfection services to eradicate COVID-19 from your home or business. Call us today.