Today, we are all living life in completely different ways than we are used to living. The people of Elk Grove, California have to practice social distancing, live virtual lives in areas we’ve never lived before, and disinfect their home and workplace more than ever. COVID-19 has changed the way we do just about everything today, and for some, it’s taken away our sense of security.
As a member of the Elk Grove, California community, we at Eco Bear want you to know that we are here for you. We understand the difficulties you are experiencing, as we are a big part of the community too. We are here to help you understand how COVID-19 affects you, what you can do to stay safe, and how we can help you during this difficult time as we figure out our new normal.
Learning About COVID-19
First, let’s take a look at what we do know about COVID-19. Like you, we hear an incredible amount of misinformation every time we turn on the TV or log into our social media pages. It seems like everyone wants to spread news, good or bad. We’re here to provide you with the facts that help you understand COVID-19. Here’s what we know:
- COVID-19 is very contagious from person-to-person as well as person-to-surface-to-person
- COVID-19 lives on surfaces for a few minutes to a few days, depending on the surface
- Many people infected with COVID-19 are asymptomatic (showing no symptoms)
- As many as 15% of people with COVID-19 in Elk Grove, CA may be hospitalized
- As much as 4% of people diagnosed with COVID-19 in Sacramento County face the possibility of dying
- COVID-19 may produce symptoms 2 – 14 days after exposure to the virus
- The symptoms can range from mild to life-threatening
- You should seek immediate medical attention if you are having trouble breathing, have chest pain, or are suddenly confused
- People over age 65, people with asthma or HIV, and pregnant women
- Everyone must practice social distancing, which means staying at least 6 feet apart
- Anyone in contact with an infected person, even before they knew they had the virus, should isolate themselves for at least 14 days to avoid potentially spreading the illness
- Anyone with the illness should isolate themselves for 10 days from the onset of symptoms and 3 days after symptoms disappear
If a member of your family or workplace has COVID-19, it’s imperative that you eliminate the virus from your home or workplace. Even if the person isolated themselves to one area of the home, the spread of the virus could still be throughout the home or business.
The only way to properly protect your family, employees, and customers is to have the entire area disinfected. This isn’t something you can do on your own effectively. It requires extensive resources, supplies, and techniques, all of which we have and use at Eco Bear. We take the utmost precautions to remove the virus from your home or workplace while ensuring everyone’s safety throughout the process.
Of utmost concern, when having your home or workplace disinfected is the methods used. Personnel must wear appropriate gear, including PPE and use the proper techniques so that the virus is eradicated and not spread, which it so easily does. We take all of the proper precautions to ensure everyone’s safety before, during, and after the disinfection services.
Let a Quality Elk Grove COVID-19 Cleaning Company Keep You Safe
At Eco Bear, we are a locally owned and operated company that cares about our community. You are more than a number in a sea of faces – you are an integral part of our community and we are here to help you fight COVID-19 – we want to see each and every one of you through this time.
We have a tremendous track record of providing top-quality cleanup and disinfection services in the most difficult situations, including suicide, unattended death, and crime scene situations. We have dealt with intense situations, but we always work with the utmost confidence, integrity, and skill to ensure that your home or workplace is completely void of any sign of the situation.
Our track record speaks for itself, showing the people of Elk Grove, California how important it is to use a company that knows and understands the proper disinfection methods when it comes to dealing with COVID-19. We take everyone’s safety (yours and ours) to the highest level. We aren’t a conglomerate from across the country or world – we are a local woman-owned and veteran-operated company that cares about you.
In addition to our top-quality services, we offer the most competitive prices in the area. While you can’t put a price on safety, we know this is a difficult time for everyone and we are here to help you. We are open and honest from the start, providing you with a detailed quote before we agree to work together. Once you secure our services, you can trust that we’ll provide you with prompt attention, incredible communication, and the utmost safety while we eradicate the virus from your home or workplace.
We don’t collect payment until the services are complete and your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. We are here to ensure that you are happy, healthy, and safe during this difficult time.
You Are Our Top Priority
We take pride in helping the people of Elk Grove, California. We are in this fight together. Our COVID-19 hotline is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Call us at any time with your questions, concerns, or need for disinfection services in Elk Grove, California. You can reach us at (818) 358-4359 to ask questions, get a quote, or secure our services. We are happy to be there for the people of Elk Grove during this difficult time.