Lemon Grove, California, is a California farming community. This San Diego County city has over 25,00 residents. Plus, it is home to the world’s largest lemon and, arguably, “the best climate on earth.” Like many communities throughout California, Lemon Grove is still reeling from the aftereffects of this ongoing public health crisis.
Eco Bear’s Lemon Grove Coronavirus Remediation Services
Like Lemon Grove, Eco Bear is a California staple. Our highly skilled infectious disease remediators work to eliminate deadly pathogens from area businesses and homes.
Since the start of the coronavirus pandemic, we’ve been working with Lemon Grove business owners. We want to provide community members with the tools they need to weather this disease. Our coronavirus disinfection task force can safely eradicate dangers from your property.
Who We Serve
- Professional offices of all types
- Stores, shops, and boutiques
- Lodgings (including hotels, motels, bed and breakfast inns, and Airbnb properties)
- Bars, taverns, and clubs
- Commercial rental properties available for lease
- Residential rental properties available for lease
- Commercial properties available for sale
- Rental properties available for sale
- Industrial sites
- Community venues
- Apartment complexes
- Condominium communities
- Retirement communities
- Nursing homes, skilled care centers, rehabilitation facilities
- Other types of properties
Eco Bear’s Lemon Grove Coronavirus Rapid Response Team
Our insured and vetted cleaning and disinfection technicians are working alongside Lemon Grove Beach residents, helping to restore a sense of safety in the community. If you find yourself in the middle of a coronavirus outbreak, know that
Eco Bear is here for you. Give us a call at (818) 358-4359. We’re here around the clock!
We will send a dedicated and highly skilled COVID-19 cleaning and disinfecting team to you in no time. Remember, we are all this together!