With the onset of the novel coronavirus now commonly known as COVID-19, our lives in Rancho Cucamonga have changed significantly. We are called upon to take all steps reasonably necessary to protect our health, the health of our families and coworkers, and the health of members of our community more generally. To these ends, we all need to follow the various preventative measures outlined in a moment, tactics that have been created not only by the City of Rancho Cucamonga but by other governmental agencies on the state and national levels. Included among these strategies is taking appropriate steps to eradicate any COVID-19 contamination. Eco Bear is a locally owned, independent Rancho Cucamonga COVID-19 cleaning company providing the citizens of our community comprehensive coronavirus cleaning and disinfecting services. We are here for you and can be reached at (818) 358-4359. Before exploring how Eco Bear is on alert to provide you immediate COVID-19 remediation services, we first turn to the coronavirus preventative measures.
City of Rancho Cucamonga COVID-19 Preventative Measures Alert
The City of Rancho Cucamonga issued an alert, based on determinations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about what we all must do in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. These preventative measures are designed not only to keep us safe, but to protect our fellow citizens in Rancho Cucamonga. These include those among us that may be most vulnerable to a COVID-19 infection. The Rancho Cucamonga COVID-19 preventative measures alert includes:
- Avoid close contact with any individual who is sick
- Practice physical distancing by keeping six feet apart from people outside your immediate household
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Follow stay at home directives issued by Rancho Cucamonga and the state of California
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the trash
- Wear a protective facemask recommended by the CDC
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects in your home or at your business using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Utilizes the services of a professional, experienced Rancho Cucamonga COVID-19 cleaning company if you believe your home, business, rental property, or other location has been contaminated by COVID-19
Protect Your Business and Home With Professional Comprehensive COVID-19 Cleaning Services
You best protect the health, safety, and wellbeing of your family as well as people who access your business by promptly engaging the services of a COVID-19 cleaning company in Rancho Cucamonga like Eco Bear at (818) 358-4359. Eco Bear has the full spectrum of resources to safely and effectively eradicate COVID-19 contamination from your home or business. These professional assets include not only our experienced, licensed, and bonded remediation specialists, but also the latest equipment and medical-grade disinfection solutions.
How COVID-19 Impacts the Health and Wellbeing of an Infected Individual
Although most cases of COVID-19 infection result in mild symptoms or even none at all, about 10% of those that become infected with this novel coronavirus will experience serious and even potentially fatal complications. Data is only now being compiled because of the relative “newness” of this global pandemic. With that said, about 10% of people infected with COVID-19 will require hospitalization. Somewhere between 1 to 4% of infected individuals will die.
As of this time, this is the breakdown of the most common symptoms of COVID-19 and the rate at which they currently are experienced by infected people in the United States, including in Rancho Cucamonga:
- Fever – 88% of cases
- Dry cough – 66% of cases
- Fatigue – 38% of cases
- Phlegm – 33% of cases
- Shortness of breath – 19% of cases
- Joint pain – 15% of cases
- Sore throat – 14% of cases
- Headache – 14% of cases
- Chills – 11% of cases
- Runny nose – 5% of cases
- Vomiting – 4% of cases
- Diarrhea – 4% of cases
Understanding the Spread of COVID-19
In addition to spreading via close person to person contact, we now know that COVID-19 can contaminate surfaces and objects. The coronavirus can remain viable or alive on surfaces and objects for days.
The Rancho Cucamonga COVID-19 Cleaning Company Rapid Response TeamThe Eco Bear COVID-19 Cleaning Company rapid response team is positioned to assist you right now, or at any time needed, with all of your vital coronavirus remediation needs. You can reach us any time of the day or night by calling (818) 358-4359. We know time is of the essence when it comes to battling back a COVID-19 contamination at your business or in your home – and we are here for you around the clock.