COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. What used to be our normal seems so far in the past. As we all navigate our new ‘normal,’ it’s common to feel worried or even upset. At Eco Bear, we understand your feelings. We are a locally woman-owned and vet run biohazard and disinfection cleaning company. We have dealt with a large number of ‘scary’ situations, which makes us a natural leader in the area for COVID-19 disinfection services.
As a part of the Fairfield community, we recognize the fear everyone is experiencing right now. If your home or workplace has been infected with the virus, you probably wonder, what now? How will you ever feel comfortable in that place again? That’s where we come in – we can professionally disinfect the area so that you can and will feel comfortable in your home or business again.
What Is COVID-19?
If you turn on the news daily, you’re likely to be bombarded with so much information. It seems like it changes every day, doesn’t it? How do you discern fact from fiction? Who is telling the truth and who is just trying to get their time in the limelight? At Eco Bear, we are here to share the facts with you so that you know what to expect. As an integral part of the Fairfield community, we are here to help you through these times.
Here’s what we know from the CDC:
- COVID-19 is incredibly contagious
- The virus can spread from person-to-person through a cough, sneeze, or touching the same objects
- The virus can also spread hours after an infected person touches a surface as the virus lives for many hours on certain surfaces
- Not everyone show symptoms, but can carry the illness, which puts others at risk
- Approximately 2% of those diagnosed with COVID-19 in Fairfield and surrounding cities die or are at risk of dying
- Some people show symptoms as long as 14 days after exposure, while some show symptoms within 2 days
- If you have trouble breathing, feel confused, or have chest pain, you should seek medical attention right away
- All businesses and even consumers should follow the 6-foot social distancing rules
- If you know you’ve been in contact with someone that has the virus, you should isolate yourself for 14 days
- If you have the symptoms, you should remain isolated for 10 days from the date of your first symptom and an additional 3 days after all symptoms go away
A Quality COVID-19 Disinfection Service in Fairfield, CA
So how can we at Eco Bear help you? We are the experts in disinfection services. We have served the people of Fairfield, CA dealing with the most difficult situations including suicide cleanup, unattended death cleanup, and crime scene cleanup. We are the top professionals in the area offering top quality disinfection services with the utmost discretion.
As a part of the Fairfield community, we are here for you. We see the panic this virus has caused and we want to help alleviate your mind. We provide the best disinfection services to help eliminate the virus from your home or workplace. If you know your home or business was infected or you suspect it, we highly suggest having the area professional disinfected – why take a chance?
When you hire Eco Bear to do your disinfection services, you are hiring a locally owned company that cares about your community, as we are a part of it. We are honest, reliable, and always available to answer your questions and help alleviate your fears during this difficult time.
We offer prices you can afford and always provide a free quote. We want you to know upfront the cost of the services and what they entail. Just call us to get a quote and ask any questions you may have. We know we offer the most competitive prices in the area combined with the highest quality services. Our track record speaks for itself!
In fact, we are so sure of your satisfaction that we don’t ask for payment until we complete the job and know you are happy. Once we know you’re satisfied, we’ll supply you with the bill, which will reflect the quote we provided you with before you secured our services.
As a locally owned company, we are here for your 24/7, 365 days a year. We have set up a COVID-19 hotline that we will answer around-the-clock. Call us any time of day or night, whether you have questions, need immediate service, or just don’t know how to proceed.
We work with the utmost safety, wearing the proper PPE and protecting everyone involved in the process. We are here to help you – call us at (818) 358-4359 to ask questions, make an appointment, or get a quote. We look forward to serving you.