The residents of Redwood City, California are doing their best to fight COVID-19 and look ahead towards a brighter future, along with the rest of our country. Positivity is no easy feat in the face of an unprecedented pandemic. COVID-19 has continued to hit our home state of California hard, even months after it first broke out in January of this year.
Our state’s continued efforts to stop COVID-19 in its tracks are a testament to our collective resilience, strength, and empathy. Our team at Eco Bear is at the forefront of these efforts. We are a woman-owned, veteran-led biohazard cleanup company with years of local experience. We assist people in times of trauma and tragedy through specialized care; our services include unattended death cleanup, crime scene cleanup, sewage cleanup, hoarder property cleanup, and infectious disease cleanup.
In the face of COVID-19, we have made ourselves available to our clients 24 hours per day, seven days per week. We are committed to helping people eliminate COVID-19 contaminants and stay safe in their homes during this frightening time.
COVID-19 Facts, Stats, and Essential Information
Scientists and medical experts are still studying and learning about the short-term and long-term impacts of COVID-19 on our bodies. Nevertheless, we know for sure that the sooner we stop it, the less damage it can cause to our businesses, homes, and loved ones.
Here are some facts and statistics about the latest COVID-19 developments:
- There are nearly 30,000 confirmed cases in the state of California. Many more are unconfirmed and undiagnosed.
- The majority of those confirmed cases are split evenly between people ages 18-49 and those 50 and over, which means we are all at risk of becoming infected.
- The virus is highly contagious and is spread through person-to-person contact and proximity, and possibly through touching contaminated surfaces.
- There is no vaccine, medication, or method of stopping the virus once a person has been infected.
- There are infected people with little to no symptoms who have likely incidentally spread the virus even more.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention stresses that the only way to prevent the continued spread of COVID-19 is to practice stringent social distancing. Additionally, they recommend that we observe the stay at home order, and disinfect and sanitize our homes and essential businesses thoroughly.
We provide thorough, preventative disinfection measures to our clients so that you can live safely in your home and run your essential errands. Investing in professional-grade infectious disease decontamination is an investment in the health and safety of your family and our collective defeat of COVID-19. It is so crucial that we continue to practice all preventive measures.
Redwood City, California COVID-19 Cleaning Company: We Will Keep You Safe
Eco Bear is here for you in your time of need. We have made swift and decisive efforts to help our fellow Californians and local communities. We have a 24/7 COVID-19 helpline that you can call at (818) 358-4359 if you fear there are infected areas or Coronavirus contaminants in your home, rental property, or business. We will come to your aid, day or night, with our team of professional experts and the highest grade sanitation and disinfection materials. Our equipment and gear is an even more significant asset now than it was; disinfection resources have been scarce and in such high demand in stores. Time is of the essence when it comes to minimizing exposure and eliminating the risk of infection.
We also have Redwood City COVID-19 Disinfection and Cleaning services information and contacts on our website. We have stayed abreast of all of the latest Coronavirus developments and use that knowledge to update, inform, and protect our fellow neighbors and friends from this pandemic. With our expertise, we can make you feel safe, healthy, and comfortable in your home again. We can help you keep your family safe and contribute to the permanent end of this virus.
It is our privilege to serve the Redwood City community and the larger California area. We are a small family business that lives and works in our home state of California. We have never been prouder to contribute to the life-saving efforts happening across the nation. We will continue to lead our local Redwood City and regional California communities through this crisis with efficiency, excellence, compassion, and respect.